Hi, We are here to be describing our best intentions, as we go, war machines are meant to compete, complete, & repeat :
The enemies (just like how the game TANKS! Did it) are intentionally going to be the sameish model as you. I wanted the exceptions to be however:
- The 1st enemy would still not move, however it’s invisible unless it’s turret moves (like, revealing its camouflage becoming visible type of deal, still detectable),
- The 2nd is carbon copy,
- The 3rd would resemble a KV-2, somehow by extending the turret vertically, & equipping a more basic hull design, I guess,
- The 4th would have no turret, & would resemble a box with tracks,
- The 5th is carbon copy,
- The 6th is like the 3rd, only now it also dosen't move, as well as having an AML-90 look to it (but still keeping to a KV-2 stylized look)
- The 7th is going to look more like an AML (90), but that’s easy, more curves on more turret,
- The 8th is the samish carbon copy, only I believe that it should be easier to spot,
- The 9th will resemble a M1A2 but only slightly, [it will aslo be carbon black, just like it's carbon copy],
- The [unplanned] 10th will resemble a churchill, with elongated tracks, & less complicated looking everything.
Other than that, a few other hilarious things I spotted when trying to add more grit to dealing with this game’s type of challenge: Mines are actually more like anti-tank grenades, having a distinct 15 second fuze, it functions alot like an S-mine/100 mm anti-tank grenade.
Rockets IRL are slower, a lot slower than an anti-tank gun shell:
D-20 [152 mm.] howitzer: 1969 ft./sec.
KwK [88 mm.] kannonen: 3,100 ft./sec.
1550 [120 mm.] ATGM: 1,028 ft./sec.
Raketen Sprenggranate 4581 [380 mm.]: 820 ft./sec.
To learn more HTML/CSS, check out these tutorials!